Irini K Galiatsatos Law Services provides official translations for all types of documents which can be used in Greece and abroad. Our officially translated documents are accepted in Ministries, Municipalities, Tax Authorities, General Secretariats, Directorates of Primary or Secondary Education, Embassies, Associations, Chambers, Banks and various other public and private sector bodies, as we closely adhere to the requirements of Greek Law.
We provide accurate and official translations, certified by a lawyer, for a wide range of documents,
- translation of balance sheets and financial documents
- translation of tax documents & tax certificates
- translation of contracts
- translation of foreign diplomas (such as TOEFL, Cambridge, Michigan, EDI, IELTS, City & Guilds, CELI, Sorbonne, DELF/DALF, TOEIC, ESB, GOETHE)
- translation of Greek diplomas into all languages for use abroad
- translation of birth, marriage or death certificates
- translation of all types of certificates
- translation of legal documents (translation of appeals, document services & lawsuits).
All this at extremely competitive prices and with a guaranteed translation quality, thanks to our experience of many years and our full field specialization.
When do I need an Apostille stamp?
The Hague Convention Seal, or Apostille, is used on original public documents or exact copies of the issuing authority which serve as originals.
This seal IS NOT a translation certification. It only verifies the authenticity of the signature born by the document and the capacity of the person who signed it. This enables documents to be valid for use in the countries that have ratified the Hague Convention.
We recommend that you contact the authority to which you will be submitting the documents to confirm whether or not you need an Apostille. If an Apostille is indeed required, we can assist you through the process of getting the document sealed with an Apostille before submitting them to us for translation.