IRINI K. GALIATSATOS
Attorney of Law
Irini K. Galiatsatos obtained her Law Diploma from the School of Law of the University of Athens (2010) and she holds a six-months seminar diploma in Environmental Law from the Open University of Athens with distinction (2013). She is admitted in the Kefalonia Bar Association (ranking 1st among 65 candidates). She specializes in Property and Real Estate Law and Civil Law.
We are glad to offer you an individual package of services that suits your personal requirements.
It is our goal to provide first rate, tailor-made services to clients who want to safeguard their private wealth. Advising our clients and their families has always been an important part of our practice. We pride ourselves in always seeking to gain an in-depth understanding of each of our client’s specific needs, putting their legal concerns at ease and playing the crucial role of trusted adviser for whatever type of considerations they might have.
The use of modern forms of communication allows us to represent our clients in Kefalonia even though they may spend most of their time abroad or in other parts of Greece.
English (working level)
French (working level)
Chinese (basic knowledge)
Greek (Mother Language)
US Embassy and Consulate in Greece
- We are proud to be included in the list of English speaking Attorneys as provided by the Us Embassy in Athens.
Eurobank Ergasias S.A. (Banking Services)
- Deeds check of a property.
- Check of a property’s current legal status.
- Representation of the Bank in Court in order to subscribe mortgage prenotation on a property.
e-EFKA (National Social Security Service)
- Judicial and extrajudicial legal support in Court cases of social security interest.
- Advisory support in cases of social security interest.
Where to find us
Our premises are located in Argostoli, Kefalonia, and are easily reached on the main Av. Georgiou Vergoti 1 & Ithakis (2nd Floor).